Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity offered a 'St. Clare Woman of Prayer' Discernment Retreat on June 24-26, 2012. Young women arrived as our Sister jubilarians' guests were departing from a day of celebration. A joyous spirit of gratitude for God's faithfulness filled the Motherhouse.
- Letters of St. Clare to Agnes, a young woman, desiring to give herself to Jesus in the Church as Clare did.
- Reflection on Clare's love for the Eucharistic Lord and the San Damiano Crucifix
- Personal Prayer time of significant length for reflection in chapel or in various places on our Motherhouse grounds
- Processions to invite Mary's intercession at our Lourdes Grotto outside and visit to Our Lady of Good Help Shrine
- Lake Michigan ice cream stop
- Introducing St. Clare's favorite way to pray: gaze upon Christ, consider Christ, contemplate Christ, imitate Christ
- Franciscan Crown
- St. Francis' 'Exhortation to the Praises of God'