- John 2:1-12 'Do whatever He tells you'
- Luke 1:46-55 'My spirit rejoices in God, my Savior'
- Luke 13:10-13 'Woman, you are set free from your infirmity'
- John 20:11-18 'I have seen the Lord'
- Luke 18:1-7 'A widow in that town used to come...'
- Matthew 8:14-17 'He saw Peter's mother-in-law...'
- a chance encounter with just the right person
- a thought or conviction that keeps growing
- something from the Bible which comes to mind
- something said in conversation which keeps coming to mind
- an opportunity which suddenly opens up
- it bites back, becoming harder to stop the more you or anyone else tries to hold back.
Happily the young women joined Postulants, Novice and Sisters for music outreach at Holy Family Parish, Brillion on Saturday evening for Sunday Eucharist. Interaction with this faith community provided more moments of seeing the spiral of God’s love in genuinely good people.
Let your prayer be frequent and contrite, rooted in deep devotion and humility of heart...And let your prayer always be rooted in the highest love of God, for Gregory says that "the power of true prayer is the summit of love." - St. Bonaventure, Instructions for Novices.