Sister Jacqueline Spaniola leads the weekend of reflection based on St. Ignatian’s discernment process at our Motherhouse, 2409 S. Alverno Rd, Manitowoc, WI.
What do other young women say about the retreat?
- A greater awareness of the depth and stages of discernment
- I really enjoyed praying with the Sisters.
- It was really amazing and I can't think of anything to improve the experience.
- It touched my heart and helped to make things more clear.
- Teachings were helpful-then to have quiet time to reflect.
- Brought back things that happened in my life and how God was workingBegins Friday with an evening meal at 5:30 p.m. and concludes on Sunday at 12:30 p.m..
Expect to learn rules that others have applied in important decision making. Most free time will be in silence in order to pray and apply what you hear to your own life. For more information call or text 920-323-9632. Let us know your schedule and register for retreat here.